Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... thinking about having a fence installed in our backyard. We are a corner house so there is ZERO privacy and I'm tired of bending over to work in the garden as cars pass by.

My ass always hangs out the back of my jeans. :/

You should try using your knees. That way you don't have to bend over like that.

Hmm... thinking about having a fence installed in our backyard. We are a corner house so there is ZERO privacy and I'm tired of bending over to work in the garden as cars pass by.

My ass always hangs out the back of my jeans. :/

Why don't you get clothes that fit instead, fat ass.

I was having some fun at Whole Foods

attachment.php

you live on a busy street?
It's the main street in a neighborhood so people drive slow and often enough to see my asshole.

You should try using your knees. That way you don't have to bend over like that.
I bend at my knees... thats the problem.
Why don't you get clothes that fit instead, fat ass.
I wear low-rise pants! Like any skinny chick and ghey dude would. hmpf
gardeners kneepads. my step-mom who is a master gardener swears by 'em

/kneepad jokes
MY PANTS WILL STILL RIDE LOOOWWWW.

the obvious answer there is to garden in some daisy dukes

install went decently. a few hiccups but they were summarily swatted down in no time. now people have to go double check the installs and functionality for the rest of the weekend. not part of that crew :happy:

and tomorrow is baconfest!

the obvious answer there is to garden in some daisy dukes

install went decently. a few hiccups but they were summarily swatted down in no time. now people have to go double check the installs and functionality for the rest of the weekend. not part of that crew :happy:

and tomorrow is baconfest!
Those are low too. My butt somehow hangs out of anything I wear thats low-cut.

Maybe my ass is getting bigger in my old age. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.