Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainly because the challenging of said filtering is a low priority in the court system but I can tell you that it's not blocked right now. I'm pretty sure that image is a couple years old and red tape means that any significant changes to such policies take longer than they would in the private sector. also note that the web filtering stuff is commercial stuff that's adapted for government use so if websense's algorithms are retarded then someone needs to report the problem before it can be addressed. which is what happened

basically, it wasn't cool and they knew it wasn't cool so it was changed

Ahh ok.. Makes sense. I just assumed with all the recent religious hoopla that this was current.

:waw: they should have a bottle of "bling air" next to it for $100. if someone is stupid enough to pay that much for water they'll probably buy the air too.

OCS4y.jpg

Ahh ok.. Makes sense. I just assumed with all the recent religious hoopla that this was current.

to the best of my knowledge i heard the most about it in late 2009. I know I've had no problem accessing atheist sites - though i don't know if that specific one was one of them or not - from navy/marine corps machines and on an air force network. no clue about army networks but I'm guessing it's been resolved. if not it's probably just the red tape. there also could be individual bases that run their filters separately from the rest

did you hear about rock beyond belief?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight: Adam Lambert snogs a dude on the American Music Awards, and spends months banned from ABC shows like Good Morning America and The View. Chris Brown breaks a window and storms out of Good Morning America when he’s asked about his felony assault of Rihanna, and he’s still welcome to perform on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. So male-male kissing is worse than violence. Thanks for clearing that up ABC.

Because the Christian ones are more than likely blocked as well. They have nothing to do with work, therefore it's blocked.

Doubt it. We allow tons of sites that have nothing to do with work.

I'm mainly focusing on the part that says "Alternative..."

Status
Not open for further replies.