Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks fake but it's not

zFbhw.jpg

I'm rapidly discovering that there are several coworkers that I just can't coexist with. They are all women. I'm beginning to think I either can't work with women, or these three just aren't suitable employees. The office politicking is incredible, and office morale is always at a very staggering low.

I'm rapidly discovering that there are several coworkers that I just can't coexist with. They are all women. I'm beginning to think I either can't work with women, or these three just aren't suitable employees. The office politicking is incredible, and office morale is always at a very staggering low.

Thats why I love pretty much working with only dudes. Women bring so much fucking drama to the workplace.

Thats why I love pretty much working with only dudes. Women bring so much fucking drama to the workplace.

++

all the drama in our office is created by the cackling old hens who are what remains of our administrative assistants. all our complaints from our customers seem to be about them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.