Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any good marinade for apples? Bourbon or rum perhaps? I was going to make an apple pawdowdy which is like an apple casserole and I thought maybe soaking the apples in something would add another dimension to the flavor. Perhaps bourbon and cloves and cinnamon sticks?

That's right, April, you are harboring ecological disasters

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/science/21birds.html

Household cats were introduced in North America by European colonists; they are regarded as an invasive species and have few natural enemies to check their numbers. “They are like gypsy moths and kudzu — they cause major ecological disruption,” Dr. Marra said.

one too many "call a cab"s at wet willie's

I once threw up several purple jesus' from there out of my bedroom window at my parents house. My mother pointed this out this to me the next morning as she also pointed out to me that I had a screen in that window and that I need to chew my food better. After I got through cleaning that up, I had to explain why I was drinking daiquiris from there while being under age. Not a fun hangover talk.

b895a1f942b9cafc32e7982fb0055887.gif

Does anyone know any good marinade for apples? Bourbon or rum perhaps? I was going to make an apple pawdowdy which is like an apple casserole and I thought maybe soaking the apples in something would add another dimension to the flavor. Perhaps bourbon and cloves and cinnamon sticks?

Man, my grandma has the best recipe on the planet for Apple Pandowdy. Sadly, I don't possess it.

I can't stop watching this.

inorite? it's like the butterfly knife of portable seating. love it

the women's version is called herstory. the course prerequisites are unshaven legs, birkenstocks and wool socks, arm pit hair, and copious amounts of testosterone. doesn't hurt if you have a haircut like a guy from jersey and enjoy punching people in the arm and saying "yo vinnie!"

the women's version is called herstory. the course prerequisites are unshaven legs, birkenstocks and wool socks, arm pit hair, and copious amounts of testosterone. doesn't hurt if you have a haircut like a guy from jersey and enjoy punching people in the arm and saying "yo vinnie!"

i think i saw that chick totally bomb the donald trump roast.

Status
Not open for further replies.