Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boss just offered me his 2004 rx-8 with only 2k miles on new engine + new clutch for $8k. might have to take him up on that. rest of car only has about 70k on it. it's a 6 spd with leather, nav and power everything. silver exterior, black and red leather inside.

for a woman it's decently tall. not amazonian or anything though.

It's certainly not tall for a model.

The British Association of Model Agents (AMA) says that female models should be around 34-24-34 in (86-61-86 cm) and 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) tall.[6] The model must be slender and in shape.

I'm 5 8 and size 2-4. Most runway/editorial models are smaller than me (but not shorter). Also Duke, high fashion models tend to be flat, so lack of bust size is not surprising.

http://freeourpress.info/freedom_of_the_press_articles/dont-mess-with-the-sas/

PERTH – An SAS trooper collecting toys for children was stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in east Perth.

The ‘Toys-R-Us’ Store Manager told ‘The West Australian’ that the man was seen on surveillance cameras last Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four SAS Troopers collecting toys for the “Toys For Tots” program.

Smith said the Troopers stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, in the back.The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect was transported by ambulance to the Royal Perth Hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions and assorted lacerations including a broken nose and jaw…

Injuries he apparently sustained when he tripped whilst trying to run after the stabbing.

One of the Troopers said, — “He was a clumsy bastard.”

Sadly this is on snopes too. Cracking story if only it were true.

Last edited:
Not only is it surprising, it should be illegal.

flat-chested women should be illegal? they make better hangers for the clothes if they are not voluptous. In fashion it's actually an advantage to be skeletor, to be a moving closet hanger.

Uk sizes are one different to US sizes so our 6 is your 4. Similarly, a 30C here is the same as your 30B ( although Rhiannon is actually a 30D but lied as that sounds too big for modelling)

Also, the typical runway model is a UK size 8 (US 6)

the US size 0 is roughly equivalent to a UK 4

Last edited:
Also being 5'9" is not the average or required height for a model dave, the site you got that from was obviously BS. Anything more than 5'7" is the right height for runway. You have to remember they're wearing huge heels all the time. Most girls over 6'0" won't get signed becuase they're too tall.

Infact DJB I dunno if you agree but these are the only ones who look even vaguely modelesque to me (aside from Rhi of course):

Kristen, Erin and Hayley.

The rest either look blah, too slutty, very one trick pony, too big, not diverse enough or waaay too old. Not actually a very intimidating bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.