Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Liam's penis isn't THAT big.

tumblr_lgwnnlvfAK1qga3l7o1_400.jpg

I've been stuck on the couch the past few nights between having a flu bug and my nightmares. I've been having nonstop nightmares every night several times a night the past few weeks and I've been afraid of really hurting my wife in my sleep. I don't remember anything but have a really bad sense of dread when I wake up. I keep waking up her and my son at night with screaming and both say it looks like I'm trying to fight something off of me. I've scared both of them at different times by lashing out at everything around me and do it if I doze off for even a nap. I hope it goes away soon. My doctor has put me on a few different meds but can't explain it.

I've been stuck on the couch the past few nights between having a flu bug and my nightmares. I've been having nonstop nightmares every night several times a night the past few weeks and I've been afraid of really hurting my wife in my sleep. I don't remember anything but have a really bad sense of dread when I wake up. I keep waking up her and my son at night with screaming and both say it looks like I'm trying to fight something off of me. I've scared both of them at different times by lashing out at everything around me and do it if I doze off for even a nap. I hope it goes away soon. My doctor has put me on a few different meds but can't explain it.

You are being attacked by a demon that's trying to control you!

PRAY TO JESUS

well so I get the random IM from my crazy ex. another miscarriage. and crying and such. you would think after the third miscarriage she would simply get her tubes tied and not have to worry about miss carriages or giving the baby the herp.

Nope catholic nympho.. and refused to use a fucking condom.

well so I get the random IM from my crazy ex. another miscarriage. and crying and such. you would think after the third miscarriage she would simply get her tubes tied and not have to worry about miss carriages or giving the baby the herp.

Nope catholic nympho.. and refused to use a fucking condom.

Good Lord. Wtf. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.