Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to lay this one right here.

tumblr_lhz5mgU4x21qd8dq4o1_500.jpg

Reading the police logs online, it would appear my friend got arrested for his 3rd or 4th OUI. I've lost count. Pretty sure he's gunna do at least a month in jail this time around (30 days minimum, up to 5yrs) on 3rd offense, and lose his drivers license for 6 yrs. The guy just can't put the bottle down. :/ It's a shame too. In high school, he was way better with computers than me. He did well with programming languages, repairing computers, already had a job at a computer repair shop, etc. But last 7 yrs or so he's wasted it all on drinking and working at a gas station (currently a manager).

Last edited:
Reading the police logs online, it would appear my friend got arrested for his 3rd or 4th OUI. I've lost count. Pretty sure he's gunna do at least a month in jail this time around (30 days minimum, up to 5yrs) on 3rd offense, and lose his drivers license for 6 yrs. The guy just can't put the bottle down. :/ It's a shame too. In high school, he was way better with computers than me. He did well with programming languages, repairing computers, already had a job at a computer repair shop, etc. But last 7 yrs or so he's wasted it all on drinking and working at a gas station (currently a manager).
It's putting the car keys down that's his problem, ain't the bottles fault.

:fly:

local teacher here, 26yo cheerleader coach, was accused of having sex with students and apparently sent around some nude photos... someone posted those pictures on a forum. local radio station picked up on it and linked to the forum on their website and said on air "goto our website and follow the link to see her naked"...

5 minutes later when i was looking at the site it had like 5000 guests on the boards already.

anyways, NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.