Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm...it has nothing to do with his gender and everything to do with the fact he loves me and is my partner. I take his sh*t when he's in a bad mood too and I don't have a dick.

I was being more general in my assessment, and it is good there is some mutual abuse going on, but your case is a bit more unusual; usually it's more one sided and the man isn't the emotional powder keg the woman is.

eaheron129a.jpg

Funny you should mention flannel.

Some people I sort of know have their own maine "zine" called flannel.
http://flannelcollective.com/

Getting back to the centerfold, yes she should have LL Bean duck boots on covered in mud while trying to get down her camp road to her house in order to be a true mainer.
Or maybe sitting in an iceshack out on the lake. Or snowmobiling.

Funny note, an older guy I know who lives 20min from me, told me that the highschool his children attend has a separate student parking lot for snowmobiles. :lol:

Funny you should mention flannel.

Some people I sort of know have their own maine "zine" called flannel.
http://flannelcollective.com/
:lol: yep, that's Maine all right

Getting back to the centerfold, yes she should have LL Bean duck boots on covered in mud while trying to get down her camp road to her house in order to be a true mainer.
Or maybe sitting in an iceshack out on the lake. Or snowmobiling.

Funny note, an older guy I know who lives 20min from me, told me that the highschool his children attend has a separate student parking lot for snowmobiles. :lol:
Nice, this winter, I bet that got a lot of use.

I don't recall anyone in my high school taking a snowmobile to school. I think back then there weren't any trails nearby. So they would have gotten ticketed for traveling on public roads if they had done that.

I forget what the law states, but if it is a certain distance, you are not allowed to travel down a public road. Same goes for ATVs and dirtbikes (unless they are licensed/registered as a vehicle).

I hit 100k miles on my subaru a couple weeks ago:
198870_10150116343249262_642514261_6662773_2762525_n.jpg

(took me forever to figure out how to get the URL to the image on my fb account. you have to control click image to bring up in new tab to get image without the stupid new image viewer fb pushed out to everyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.