Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
jiugi.jpg

Whoops

I just got invited by a Jamaican dude to kill a goat with him when I got to Jamaica in a month. Cool.

goat necrophilia. that's hot

working in a restaurant/bar. these are frighteningly true

lolz! years ago when I was waiting tables I had a party of 20 ppl so at the end of their feast we added the 15% tip to the bill. The guy comes up to me with his embarrassed and hot GF and says "hey, the single largest thing on here is your 15% tip. That's not right!" I apologized and said that must be incorrect and asked him to let me see the bill so I could correct it. He hands it to me and I show it to him pointing, "Oh, You missed this, the single largest thing is the total of food and drinks you all had. My tip is $15% of it. Would you like me to break it down for each item you ordered?" The GF smacks his shoulder & says "Would you just pay the god damned bill" & apologized to me.

this meek shall inherit the earth shit is going a bit too far.

60 minute shows on bullying? and all the general whining about it. no wonder we have a nation of wimps and whiners. no one wants to be action man for fear of seeming like a bad guy.

Us pussifing each of the following generation is bad bad bad. In the days of our fathers/grandfathers, if you had a problem with a kid you beat the shit out of each other and got the fuck over it and moved on. Then we were taught you can't dare touch anyone else so shit escalates until one kid guns down another kid.

There is no fucking fair play in the real world. There is no true zero tolerance when the rich can always buy their way around our legal system. Racism will always be around unless every mother fucker on earth has the exact same skin tone and the day that happens we will find some other reason, such as eye color, or speech pattern to separate out a few members to pick on them.

Bullies have a purpose in society. A shitty purpose but a purpose. Getting rid of them totally is like taking out a part of the food chain that is distasteful to us and that has always worked out so well in the past.

Us pussifing each of the following generation is bad bad bad. In the days of our fathers/grandfathers, if you had a problem with a kid you beat the shit out of each other and got the fuck over it and moved on. Then we were taught you can't dare touch anyone else so shit escalates until one kid guns down another kid.

There is no fucking fair play in the real world. There is no true zero tolerance when the rich can always buy their way around our legal system. Racism will always be around unless every mother fucker on earth has the exact same skin tone and the day that happens we will find some other reason, such as eye color, or speech pattern to separate out a few members to pick on them.

Bullies have a purpose in society. A shitty purpose but a purpose. Getting rid of them totally is like taking out a part of the food chain that is distasteful to us and that has always worked out so well in the past.

Shadup Nerd!

*pushes you down and steals your lunch money*

My lunch money was never stolen because I was smart enough to out think the dim witted bully or travel in a pack if the bully was way larger than me. The bullies taught me if I can't beat them with brawn then frame them and have them expelled.

I never learned to shut my big mouth so I got into alotta fights.

at least until I was transferred to a public school . then I straightened up with the help of N.J.R.O.T.C.

I wish news programs and papers would leave out the party affiliation a politician subscribes to when they announce a bill or have a statement or are in an interview. I bet ignoring the party would make it easier to choose a candidate based on what THEY believe, not what a party tells them to believe.

I wish news programs and papers would leave out the party affiliation a politician subscribes to when they announce a bill or have a statement or are in an interview. I bet ignoring the party would make it easier to choose a candidate based on what THEY believe, not what a party tells them to believe.

First you need to get rid of the voters that just vote based on the party themselves. (i.e. they don't care who it is, as long as they are Republican or Democrat)

First you need to get rid of the voters that just vote based on the party themselves. (i.e. they don't care who it is, as long as they are Republican or Democrat)

Well remove that "requirement" on the ballot when voting during the primaries (which in itself is trite), that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.