Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted on Facebook, if you haven't seen The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, put that on your list tonight. Documentary on Netflix about a family called the Whites. It is fantastic.

going to take a look at this over the weekend. '74 260z

3ma3p03oe5O65Q25S6b2h3e69502c50b91f67.jpg

3n63m03pb5O35W25X4b2hf0c0f8576a661eaa.jpg

3kc3o33p55Y35R65S6b2he791f4e3265f17b7.jpg

As I posted on Facebook, if you haven't seen The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, put that on your list tonight. Documentary on Netflix about a family called the Whites. It is fantastic.

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
About the film

Shoot-outs, robberies, gas-huffing , drug dealing, pill popping, murders, and tap dancing - what do these all have in common? These are just a few of the parts of being a member of the Wild and Wonderful White Family. The legendary family is as known for their wild, excessive criminal ways as they are for their famous mountain dancing members, including Jesco White, the star of the cult classic documentary, Dancing Outlaw. Exploring both the comic and tragic sides of life on the other side of the law, this stylish, fast-paced family portrait exposes the powerful forces of corruption, poverty, and West Virginia's environmentally and culturally devastating coal mining culture that helped shape the White family, a dying breed of outlaws preserving a dying form of dance.

Sounds wonderful

just scored 4 tickets, 3rd row on the glass plus $60 arena cash for the thrashers tomorrow.
for sunday I got 2 tickets 8th row courtside for the hawks vs. the knicks. woot

abreva>*
and when you feel it start tingling stick an ice cube in a paper towel on it for 30 minutes. often times this can prevent it from coming up at all

Status
Not open for further replies.