Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
q6SPP.jpg

April needs this.

I just shocked myself on ungrounded wire. I think iwa s out for about a minute and I smell tulips.

I can't remember whether this was posted here or not

A day at the races ended in horror yesterday as two horses were electrocuted and died just feet from a packed crowd in one of the most grimly bizarre incidents ever witnessed at a racecourse. At Newbury, Berkshire, the hurdlers Fenix Two and Marching Song were being led unmounted round the parade ring before the first race when, without warning, they staggered and began to prance grotesquely, before collapsing within yards of each other on the grass infield of the paddock.

Both were dead within minutes. An investigation into the deaths is under way, but cables run under the area where the accident took place and it seems likely that it was caused by a freak electric shock to which horses, with their metal shoes, would be particularly susceptible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/racing/two-racehorses-electrocuted-in-parade-ring-2213348.html

does anyone here use restaurant.com?

I'm saving a small fortune.

I've been using the hell out of it for a few years now. Between that and groupon I have something for almost every place I go. It was great in Tampa because all the great local places were covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.