Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic was slow this morning so I took a few pictures..

IMG_20110301_075918.jpg
i'd be worried about driving by that building every day

Beep! Beep! Comin' through!

C6eqp.gif

I love that it was a critical Mass ride. If they hadn't been riding in the rode and yelling at him in Portuguese than maybe he wouldn't have ran over them. I love this.

"The suspect told police that riders surrounded his vehicle and began beating on it, causing him to panic. Police called his story “fanciful.”"

I wish he had his windshield wipers on.

this dumbass is going to jail for 3 months in colombia for killing this owl which was the opposing team's mascot

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that it was a critical Mass ride. If they hadn't been riding in the rode and yelling at him in Portuguese than maybe he wouldn't have ran over them. I love this.

"The suspect told police that riders surrounded his vehicle and began beating on it, causing him to panic. Police called his story “fanciful.”"

I wish he had his windshield wipers on.

With the way these fuckers act, this was bound to happen at one point.

this dumbass is going to jail for 3 months in colombia for killing this owl which was the opposing team's mascot

jail? it's a fucking BIRD, people

it was already laying on the goddamn field, he should have stomped its head and put it out of its misery

edit: vant bud

ivantmyburd5942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this exchange just outside my office between my two shitty coworkers.

Receptionist: You smell bad.
Thumbs: YOU smell bad!
Receptionist: You smell like cigarettes!
Thumbs: YOU SMELL LIKE VAGINA!!!!!

The rodeo & livestock show are in town this week, and this year they have a butterfly exhibit
Sarcasmo, if you need a place to crash between sessions of getting your stamen serviced, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.