Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea.
Right wing but I like The Times.
No idea.
Right wing.

Like I said, I'm sure the leftys say they have a right bias too.

Either way I couldn't care less, I've already boringly explained myself.

You saying they're not biased doesn't make it so. You haven't posted any proof backing up your claim, so it's just as valid as any post/article I've mentioned saying they are biased.

You saying they're not biased doesn't make it so. You haven't posted any proof backing up your claim, so it's just as valid as any post/article I've mentioned saying they are biased.

I've said they're the most unbiased broadcasting in the entire world. If they have slight bias they have slight bias, that's unavoidable but considering their entire ethos is to have no bias or leanings they do that job very well indeed. :)

6:00 PM

We have revised downward our estimate of the total number of users affected by this issue from 0.08% to 0.02% of Google Mail users. Access has been restored for one third of the affected users. The remaining 0.013% of accounts are being restored on an ongoing basis, and we expect the issue to be resolved for everyone within 12 hours.

Yay, I'm in the last 0.013% of people being reconnected. I'm so special.

So do the lefties have any publications in england or do they soley rely on the bbc? ;)

Btw, bbc is by far my favorite news source for american news, usually factual without retarded catchy headlines or over embellished stories about paris hiltons latest antics.

I've said they're the most unbiased broadcasting in the entire world. If they have slight bias they have slight bias, that's unavoidable but considering their entire ethos is to have no bias or leanings they do that job very well indeed. :)

And again, your opinion without any factual backing is the same as those (and yes they really exist) that think Fox is fair and balanced.

So do the lefties have any publications in england or do they soley rely on the bbc? ;)

Btw, bbc is by far my favorite news source for american news, usually factual without retarded catchy headlines or over embellished stories about paris hiltons latest antics.

To my mind we have less left publications than right but it's still fairly even. The Independent is the most widespread left one that comes to mind. :)

Lefties prefer to get their news by rallying in the streets and saying "what's up?"

The SUN

Circulation: 3,128,501.

Would be Ara's choice of paper.

DAILY MAIL

Circulation: 2,171,686
Right wing, anti immigrant etc.

DAILY MIRROR

Circulation: 1,324,883

Unambiguously left wing

DAILY STAR

Circulation: 886,814

Seems to change with the sub of the day.

DAILY TELEGRAPH

Circulation: 814,087

Not called the Daily Torygraph for nothing

DAILY EXPRESS

Circulation: 730,234

Right wing but not as wild as the Mail or Sun

TIMES

Circulation: 576,185

Backed Labour in 2005 but now back to supporting the Tories. Like the Sun, owned by Rupert Murdoch

GUARDIAN

Circulation: 311,387

Left leaning. Read by teachers and social workers. Known as the GRauniad for it's speeling mistooks.

INDEPENDENT

Circulation: 187,837

Centre left. Not associated with any party, tends to treat issues individually, hence the low circulation. Notice, the more fixed the viewpoint the higher the circulation.

6:00 PM

We have revised downward our estimate of the total number of users affected by this issue from 0.08% to 0.02% of Google Mail users. Access has been restored for one third of the affected users. The remaining 0.013% of accounts are being restored on an ongoing basis, and we expect the issue to be resolved for everyone within 12 hours.

Yay, I'm in the last 0.013% of people being reconnected. I'm so special.

You were already special because only 150k users had an outage to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.