Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q83RB.gif

Fox News is also fair and balanced.

of course not but claiming the bbc isn't biased is just as ridiculous

How you dare to link to the daily racist as an actual source is beyond comprehension.

gotcha, because it's a news source you don't agree with the facts that are stated in the article are simply made up

how exactly are they racist? because they don't like muslims?

of course not but claiming the bbc isn't biased is just as ridiculous

gotcha, because it's a news source you don't agree with the facts that are stated in the article are simply made up

I dare you to explain how they're racist.

I'm not sure you realise what quoting the daily mail as a source says to someone who actually knows anything about British media dear.

And I didn't read it. I won't give the Daily Mail any hits on their website from any IP I'm on thank you very much. They have more traffic than they deserve as it is. However if a newspaper has 'FACTS' as you say how come every other newspaper has a deviation on those facts? Jus sayin

The Daily Mail is a right wing little england paper. No-one over here thinks it's anything but. It's like you trying to suggest Fox is unbiased. Whilst most media have a political viewpoint, the Mail is one of the worst. The BBC, on the other hand, doesn't have an official editorial slant. The staff there tend towards the liberal which can affect decision making, but it's not institutional bias, nor is it absolute. On the whole, the BBC is one of the fairest news providers IMHO. The Mail, on the other hand is a rag.

I'm not sure you realise what quoting the daily mail as a source says to someone who actually knows anything about British media dear.
yes because you never EVER comment on our media. I trust you'll shut the fuck up about fox news, right?

And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
And I didn't read it.
v

Google really on top of this

5:00 PM
We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by February 28, 2011 5:30:00 PM UTC detailing when we expect to resolve the problem.
4:00 PM
We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by February 28, 2011 5:00:00 PM UTC detailing when we expect to resolve the problem.
3:00 PM
Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by February 28, 2011 4:00:00 PM UTC with more information about this problem. Thank you for your patience.

edit - the 5pm update giving a target of 5.30 only updated at 5.26 LOL

The Daily Mail is a right wing little england paper. No-one over here thinks it's anything but. It's like you trying to suggest Fox is unbiased. Whilst most media have a political viewpoint, the Mail is one of the worst. The BBC, on the other hand, doesn't have an official editorial slant. The staff there tend towards the liberal which can affect decision making, but it's not institutional bias, nor is it absolute. On the whole, the BBC is one of the fairest news providers IMHO. The Mail, on the other hand is a rag.
when fox news does an editorial it's considered pure garbage

but when they actually report a fact that's supported by every other source then discounting the information because it comes from them despite the fact that the information is identical elsewhere is utterly retarded

by the way

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1942948.ece

THE BBC is institutionally biased, an official report will conclude this week. The year-long investigation, commissioned by the BBC, has found the corporation particularly partial in its treatment of single-issue politics such as climate change, poverty, race and religion.

or is the times also a rag?

You can quote what you like, I don't really care in the slightest. As already stated more in depth carrying on from my original statement I've happily admitted that nothing can ever be free of bias. However, the BBC is the nearest thing to unbias that exists. Comparing it to ABC or Fox is laughable at best.

Actually the times is very right wing too just so you know for future reference. There's probably articles on lefty places that say they're biased towards the right issues.

:lol: of course. you don't agree with it, it doesn't fall in line with your own extreme views so you discount the study on the bbc that was done by the bbc itself. even when the fox is watching the hen house the fox admits it ate some chickens and you still won't believe it because it hurts your hippie sensibilities

Very asinine of you to think that adding to their traffic is not showing support.

because your one hit will make a difference.

this makes one believe that you don't actually know a damn thing about the paper, you just believe what others tell you about it but you'll never know for sure because you don't want to click a single link and actually see something for yourself.

You can quote what you like, I don't really care in the slightest. As already stated more in depth carrying on from my original statement I've happily admitted that nothing can ever be free of bias. However, the BBC is the nearest thing to unbias that exists. Comparing it to ABC or Fox is laughable at best.
you're not american so you obviously don't know anything about abc and fox and thus have no business commenting on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.