Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cake shops >>>>>>> our cake shops. That's for DAMN sure.

:drool:

Went to one called Simon the Pieman or something like that in that ancient town with the cathedral from 1000AD, spectacularly sugar ridden goodies

:drool:

After school, our local cake shop used to have what they called penny bags which were just that. A bag of maybe 3 of yesterdays cakes for a penny (like one cent then). I'd have a couple of bags every afternoon.

Oh, and all out towns have cathedrals from 1000AD. we can't afford the rebuild costs.

Last edited:
After school, our local cake shop used to have what they called penny bags which were just that. A bag of maybe 3 of yesterdays cakes for a penny (like one cent then). I'd have a couple of bags every afternoon.

Oh, and all out towns have cathedrals from 1000AD. we can't afford the rebuild costs.
And see what happened to the product of that sperm developed with such a poor diet?

But he wasn't the producer/director of the show, either. An American company was. And they wanted shock value so people watched the show to get some commercial advert revenue.

If Jamie was REALLY all about the health and wellbeing of children as much as he says he is, I think he's going about it the wrong way. I would have a much better time believing him if he didn't align with organizations like ABC and/or BBC when producing the shows but instead went indie with an online series.

Uhm hate to be pedantic but the BBC is an unbiased and balanced network and has no political waverings or leanings.

This town made a big deal about their cathedral, maybe it was older.

Might I just suggest that if you're trying to prove a point, the Daily Mail is the last witness you should call on. Daily Mail Reader is considered shorthand for right wing bigot. The Mail has always considered the BBC a lefty organisation and ignores any evidence to the contrary. Meanwhile the left keeps pointing to right wing bias in the BBC. When both sides feel persecuted I think maybe the BBC have the balance about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.