Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
For lunch, but not the other 7 hours of the school day where I was hungry.

no breakfast? why didn't you just eat at home and take some kind of snack with you?

the problem is that when kids see vending machines that's all they eat. you can't retain information when all you've had to eat that morning is two snickers and a mountain dew

no breakfast? why didn't you just eat at home and take some kind of snack with you?

the problem is that when kids see vending machines that's all they eat. you can't retain information when all you've had to eat that morning is two snickers and a mountain dew

They do, they just need a caffeine IV drip to recall it.

But some of those grew up vegetarian as well (not necessarily due to chioce mind you) so now we have a conundrum.

hence the dot

aim there, they don't get pregnant and don't raise kids to be evolutionary mistakes that don't eat meat

THINK DUDE THINK

I know there are a lot of schools cutting their cafeterias in Ohio because they cannot afford the help and food.

i bet their football stadiums are still top notch tho

there are a lot of problems with schools and their budgets but putting vending machines is the wrong direction to go. if you can't afford a cafeteria than every parent should be doing what kiwi does. it's not that fucking hard to make a kid a sandwich and if you don't have time to properly feed your child you should not be a parent in the first place.

Last edited:

Oh, I ate breakfast at home, then more when I got to school.

Still got hungry constantly.

Oh, I ate breakfast at home, then more when I got to school.

Still got hungry constantly.

I used to take sandwiches for lunch, eat them on the bus then eat my friends sandwiches at first break. I'd then scab whatever I could at lunchtime then manage till leaving school when we stopped off at a cake shop.

I used to take sandwiches for lunch, eat them on the bus then eat my friendssandwiches at first break. I'd then scab whatever I could at lunchtime then manage till leaving school when we stopped off at a cake shop.

Your cake shops >>>>>>> our cake shops. That's for DAMN sure.

:drool:

Went to one called Simon the Pieman or something like that in that ancient town with the cathedral from 1000AD, spectacularly sugar ridden goodies

:drool:

i bet their football stadiums are still top notch tho

there are a lot of problems with schools and their budgets but putting vending machines is the wrong direction to go. if you can't afford a cafeteria than every parent should be doing what kiwi does. it's not that fucking hard to make a kid a sandwich and if you don't have time to properly feed your child you should not be a parent in the first place.

You assume ALL parents can take responsibility of their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.