Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this time since dbzeag mentioned it I thought it was a movie. still sounds like a load of horse shit

food inc is a movie, the Jamie Oliver special was a 6 episode mini series. Apparently they signed on for another season to be airing soon.

I just looked at what the schools my son will be attending serve for lunch. There are some bad things in there, but there's choices as well (i.e. they don't just serve one main course option)

My kids school had pizza, fried chicken, etc..

What happened to sandwiches?

I know my junior high and high school did not have knives. Forks and spoons only. Well they had knives but there was no food that required them.

Yes. I have no issues with your comment about making things taste more appealing to kids, but you can't really believe sugar is used to "hook" kids on the food can you?

Uhm yes. The milk in the show you watched had more sugar in it than a can of soda would do. Why is that necessary? The kids wouldn't drink normal milk once they'd gotten into the taste of so much sugar in their flavoured milk.

My kids school had pizza, fried chicken, etc..

What happened to sandwiches?

That's what the kids are having for lunch at the elementary school my son will be attending.

Don't know which menu (out of their rotation) they are currently on, but it's either a chicken sandwich (doesn't say if it's fried or grilled), turkey and cheese bagel sandwich, or cooks choice (which obviously, I have no idea what that means)

Uhm yes. The milk in the show you watched had more sugar in it than a can of soda would do. Why is that necessary? The kids wouldn't drink normal milk once they'd gotten into the taste of so much sugar in their flavoured milk.

Again, back to the editing. Why do you assume every kid had flavored milk?

And that doesn't prove sugar is addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.