Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of nutrition, if it was the same pizzas they had when I was in school, they weren't slices so you needed a knife and fork to eat them.

They're like squares of pizza. And I've already stated they do not have knives. They therefore make do with their hands. Apparently according to this school district you're not expected to have fine motor skills until middle school.

I'm trying to remember back, but I could have sworn that we had knife and forks in the lunchroom (how else could you eat chicken patties, and things like that) I don't think everything they made was finger foods.

Of course what they did 25 years ago and what they do now could be completely different.

Knives are considered weapons now. Even bringing a butter knife from home to school in your lunchbox can get you expelled and sent to some 'special' school for troublemakers and reprobates.

How we let things get this bad, I'll never know.

Knives are considered weapons now. Even bringing a butter knife from home to school in your lunchbox can get you expelled and sent to some 'special' school for troublemakers and reprobates.

How we let things get this bad, I'll never know.

Too much worrying about others and not enough parenting your own kid.

They're like squares of pizza. And I've already stated they do not have knives. They therefore make do with their hands. Apparently according to this school district you're not expected to have fine motor skills until middle school.

My son right now is using a fork. We'll be working in a knife probably within the next year.

So watch ten minutes and see what it is.

The agenda is not to do with portraying people in a bad light, it's not to do with making a town look ignorant.

So within the first 4 minutes of the show, they show a DJ getting defensive with Jamie supposedly saying nothing other than a study shows where he lives is the unhealthiest city in America. You really don't think there was editing done to that where the DJ got heated more due to comments that weren't aired?

Yes, but we have to take a training course and apply for a permit.

You need to get a special permit that requires a more extensive background check and a mental health evaluation if you want to purchase a knife with more than 10 serrations, or with an assault sheath.

Do you need a concealed carry license for BBQs?

So within the first 4 minutes of the show, they show a DJ getting defensive with Jamie supposedly saying nothing other than a study shows where he lives is the unhealthiest city in America. You really don't think there was editing done to that where the DJ got heated more due to comments that weren't aired?

We DJs are a pretty touchy lot. Damn You.

Cool, tell me what you think. It's the exact same formula he used here and the purpose of that show wasn't to make people look stupid. The reason he does it is because he wants to help and make things better. :)

ah, so it's not the show that's trolling, it's you. got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.