Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and i try to have fairly regular talks with my son about sex and drugs so he will feel like he can bring questions to us. He's 9. One of my wife's coworkers tied a blown up condom onto her car for whatever reason so she made me sit down and go over condoms in depth with him. I demonstrated on a coke bottle how you put one on, talked about you must always only use a brand new one with an undamaged wrapper etc., and why you always use them until after you are married. He obviously was uncomfortable with his mom being there but she wasn't going to let me do it alone.

It's uncomfortable but i'm not having a grandkid until he's 30+.

Last edited:
I demonstrated on a coke bottle how you put one on, talked about you must always only use a brand new one with an undamaged wrapper etc., and why you always use them until after you are married.

Congrats, start saving up for therapy because now he'll believe he won't be able to live up to expectations on size.

You guys ever seen a cow subsisting only on grazing and with no vaccines or hormones? I don't think you'd want to eat it.

See amish cattle for excellent examples.

I just want them to stop feeding corn to cattle. Mostly cause the corn industry is full of dicks. I'd like to invent a corn superbug.

You go to the classiest places.

That is just the funniest video :D

I think I ran across some pics of you :cool:

Cover_Romeo-Cologne_001.jpg

Romeo-Cologne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.