Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuuuccckkkk off. You aren't cool.
:lol: pets don't decide when they eat, owners do. I fed her in the morning before I left for work then again in the evening when I got home. gave her the exact amount recommended by the vet for her digestive problems. didn't let her eat late because they said late night eating could spark a seizure which I thought was bogus but whatever

Besides being able to grow more produce; prove it.

being able to grow more produce is the superior aspect. plus pesticides keep bugs from ruining crops. because the cidey pests. pesticide.

Last edited:
That was the first movie the gf and I watched on Netflix a couple weeks ago. :lol: (Yeah, I know, we were late jumping on that bandwagon)

Love it.

Wait, with all of that glorious info I was talking to her about, you have time to watch a movie? damn you suck at being hetero, Sarc. :dont:

Should I take a beer order from your while I drive through CLE on my way to Chitown?

dude they've got so many other brands I get mad at them when they introduce a new one because I'm trying to sample everything and I'll never finish

right now there's some lagunitas hairy eyeball, stone levitation and gumball head in the fridge

there might be a brother thelonious in there as well. if you guys want to introduce me to something new I'm all for it :D

edit: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT

dude they've got so many other brands I get mad at them when they introduce a new one because I'm trying to sample everything and I'll never finish

right now there's some lagunitas hairy eyeball, stone levitation and gumball head in the fridge

there might be a brother thelonious in there as well. if you guys want to introduce me to something new I'm all for it :D

edit: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT

My suggestion would be some Hoppin' Frog brewery stuff. thirsty dog's previous brewmaster spawned his own company, making even better brews.

There's nothing wrong with genetically modifying food. It's not different than selective breeding which has been the core of agriculture for tens of thousands of years. But yes, we would feed everyone without all the additional processing. That's what simple food is, not this asinine idea that natural methods or organic is somehow better for it. The way the food is grown does not matter, what matters is the way it's stored, shipped and prepared. If it gets to the grocery store in the same condition it was in from the farm, it's natural and simple.

We can't feed everyone on "organic" and its ridiculous to think so. Imagine crop losses with no pesticides. And if you're really talking organic, you better hope we get just the right amount of rain. THAT is why we need GMOs, or to thin the herd. I'm ok with either.

being able to grow more produce is the superior aspect. plus pesticides keep bugs from ruining crops. because the cidey pests. pesticide.

taste is what makes one type superior to another. I'd rather pay more for better tasting, safer produce.

We can't feed everyone on "organic" and its ridiculous to think so. Imagine crop losses with no pesticides. And if you're really talking organic, you better hope we get just the right amount of rain. THAT is why we need GMOs, or to thin the herd. I'm ok with either.

again, I didn't say organic. but we can feed everyone with natural, simple food without all the processing it goes through. who cares about pesticides? they're delicious

organic is retarded and genetically modified food is also a good thing. but we can easily feed everyone without all the processed crap we do to the food

Alot of stuff doesn't need to be organic. I saw a list of all the items that if ever possible should be and some that it doesn't matter one bit. Basically if it has a skin to it nothing is getting inside so it doesn't matter. Stuff that is almost purely water based like lettuce and celery it's 100% it should be organic.

You guys ever seen a cow subsisting only on grazing and with no vaccines or hormones? I don't think you'd want to eat it.

See amish cattle for excellent examples.

organic food does not taste better and the pesticides make it safer than having bugs & shit defecating on your food

People are pussys now. Our antibacterial crazy is going to end up fucking us in the ass when a new super bug evolves and we all have pussy immune systems. The fat fuck that never heard of a 5 second rule will be eating the crumbs off the rest of our bloated corpses.

Sorry. I've had George Carlin stand up playing in the background all day.

Alot of stuff doesn't need to be organic. I saw a list of all the items that if ever possible should be and some that it doesn't matter one bit. Basically if it has a skin to it nothing is getting inside so it doesn't matter. Stuff that is almost purely water based like lettuce and celery it's 100% it should be organic.

So basically the foods that are already useless anyways?

People are pussys now. Our antibacterial crazy is going to end up fucking us in the ass when a new super bug evolves and we all have pussy immune systems. The fat fuck that never heard of a 5 second rule will be eating the crumbs off the rest of our bloated corpses.

Sorry. I've had George Carlin stand up playing in the background all day.
The hobos will take over the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.