Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
We couldn't produce enough food on organic/natural methods to feed America. I know we are overproducing with food that is genetically modified and amped up on shit. That's pretty apparent.

There's nothing wrong with genetically modifying food. It's not different than selective breeding which has been the core of agriculture for tens of thousands of years. But yes, we would feed everyone without all the additional processing. That's what simple food is, not this asinine idea that natural methods or organic is somehow better for it. The way the food is grown does not matter, what matters is the way it's stored, shipped and prepared. If it gets to the grocery store in the same condition it was in from the farm, it's natural and simple.

oh and my cat never decided when it was going to eat. it got food when I decided I was hungry. if you let your pet rule you then u fail as a heterosapien

There's nothing wrong with genetically modifying food. It's not different than selective breeding which has been the core of agriculture for tens of thousands of years. But yes, we would feed everyone without all the additional processing. That's what simple food is, not this asinine idea that natural methods or organic is somehow better for it. The way the food is grown does not matter, what matters is the way it's stored, shipped and prepared. If it gets to the grocery store in the same condition it was in from the farm, it's natural and simple.

This is a load of horseshit. Enjoy your pesticides, GMOs, and inferior produce, sucker.

That was the first movie the gf and I watched on Netflix a couple weeks ago. :lol: (Yeah, I know, we were late jumping on that bandwagon)

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.