Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
news.discovery.com/animals/cats-humans-pets-relationships-110224.html

If I needed anymore proof that I'm the crazy cat lady.

My wife hates the cats and they avoid her like the plague. The oldest/mom cat in my household walks with me every time to the corner store, goes on walks with me around the block, and use to wait at the bus stop to see me get on the bus before she would head back to the house. All of our pets have always loved the hell out of me and avoid her. It use to drive her nuts. I've been trying to explain for years it was because I always fed and watered them and made sure they were healthy and she expected them to love her only when she wanted it.

I may not give a flying fuck about 99.9% of the humans in the world but I tend to like most animals.

My wife hates the cats and they avoid her like the plague. The oldest/mom cat in my household walks with me every time to the corner store, goes on walks with me around the block, and use to wait at the bus stop to see me get on the bus before she would head back to the house. All of our pets have always loved the hell out of me and avoid her. It use to drive her nuts. I've been trying to explain for years it was because I always fed and watered them and made sure they were healthy and she expected them to love her only when she wanted it.

I may not give a flying fuck about 99.9% of the humans in the world but I tend to like most animals.

Gee, thanks. Dick.

243415072864.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.