Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics of the NZ earthquake

ChristchurchCathedral.jpg

983455-christchurch-earthquake.jpg

62890954-christchurch-quake.jpg

r632626_4321612.jpg

156296087.jpg

r634070_4342339.jpg

So I follow Amanda Palmer on Twitter and she is touring in NZ. It was less than an hour between the "holy fuck there was an earthquake" post and the "see this site to make donations" post.

Peeps are on the ball yo.

So another St Pete officer was shot yesterday, died this morning I believe.

I live a mile or so from where it went down and the police are freaking the fuck out. I've been home since 4:15pm and the helicopters have been non stop.

Amazon's streaming video services is up and running for $79 a year unlimited for full Prime mebers, not student prime members, but only have 5000 titles starting off. Or you can rent stuff like itunes does. I think they waited too late to jump into the market to be a threat to either netflix or itunes.

http://gizmodo.com/#!instantvideo

Hmmm that will end up being less than I pay for netflix and continued free day shipping....

OH MAN I HAVE PRIME NOW!!!

::Headexplodes::

Very well. Who is your tank contact nowadays?

At three o'clock and 5 minutes tomorrow, go to the crack in the sidewalk across the street from your office building.

Wave a pair of Hello Kitty boxer shorts in a halo above your head six times, do NOT look around, return to your building as if nothing happened, walk slowly and deliberately.

Pretend to use the restroom downstairs, take your time and whistle the theme song to Knight Rider.

Go to the front desk, there will be a package for you, heavy brown wrapping paper shaped like an AK-47, inside will be lunch leftovers from Fuddruckers, and a key.

The key will open an empty box behind the trash can in the park, place a penny from every decade in the 20th century inside the box.

Three days from tomorrow, Felipe will kidnap you in a Darth Vader van, wear a yellow shirt, and the password is "Monarch butterfly".

You will be brought to the warehouse where such things are kept, for your sake, don't remember the turns and stops.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
At three o'clock and 5 minutes tomorrow, go to the crack in the sidewalk across the street from your office building.

Wave a pair of Hello Kitty boxer shorts in a halo above your head six times, do NOT look around, return to your building as if nothing happened, walk slowly and deliberately.

Pretend to use the restroom downstairs, take your time and whistle the theme song to Knight Rider.

Go to the front desk, there will be a package for you, heavy brown wrapping paper shaped like an AK-47, inside will be lunch leftovers from Fuddruckers, and a key.

The key will open an empty box behind the trash can in the park, place a penny from every decade in the 20th century inside the box.

Three days from tomorrow, Felipe will kidnap you in a Darth Vader van, wear a yellow shirt, and the password is "Monarch butterfly".

You will be brought to the warehouse where such things are kept, for your sake, don't remember the turns and stops.

The white pair or black pair of hello kitty boxers?

Well played good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.