Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lots of little boys play dress-up with mommy's clothes. Whatever though. A gay child is the least of my concerns. I'm gonna be lucky if this thing isn't a mutant.

A very VERY small twink of a boy with a ridiculously sized penis?

Wtf happened to Cameron Diaz?

cameron_diaz_muscle.jpg

I think lots of little boys play dress-up with mommy's clothes. Whatever though. A gay child is the least of my concerns. I'm gonna be lucky if this thing isn't a mutant.

They'll play with whatever clothes they find. My wifes heels were within view, so he put them on. But at the same time, he had on my football jersey.

I figure I have 10 years to make myself look mean before the boys start coming to the door.

Maybe a gravel face-plant....

Haha

Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Try 4. My 6 year old informed me in the car she needed to ask someone to the school Sweetheart dance (meant to be a family event, the whole family comes, they play music, no real slow music, have face painting, etc). I tried to convince her that it was okay to just go with your family. "NO, we HAVE to ask someone before." The worst part is apparently someone already asked the guy she wanted too. Luckily she got sick and we didn't make it at all.

Haha

Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Try 4. My 6 year old informed me in the car she needed to ask someone to the school Sweetheart dance (meant to be a family event, the whole family comes, they play music, no real slow music, have face painting, etc). I tried to convince her that it was okay to just go with your family. "NO, we HAVE to ask someone before." The worst part is apparently someone already asked the guy she wanted too. Luckily she got sick and we didn't make it at all.

Awesome.

Off to the nunnery it is.

I have 2 older sisters. When they were dating and living at home, every guy had to come inside and sit down and talk with my dad before they could leave. My dad would make a big deal of giving my sisters some change and explaining to the guy that if my sisters had any issues with the guy at all that they were to use the change to call my Dad and he would kill the guy no matter where they hid in the world. My sisters were to be home, on time, and hand him back that exact amount of change or the guy would die. The guys 9 times out of 10 would offer to hold the change and stammer that my sisters would be home early.

I'd low jack a daughters cell phone in a heartbeat. I sure as hell plan to do it to any car of my son's while he is under 18. If I'm responsible for his ass then I'm going to know where he is at if I want to know. I already have all of his on line passwords. We've already begun drug and sex talks and when he becomes dating age I'm not letting him leave home without protection. No son of mine is going to be on any 16 and having a baby tv show.

I plan on using the Red Foreman style of raising a teenage son.

Last edited:
Haha

Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you poison your daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.