Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
<--duh, I just watched it yesterday. was multi tasking and not paying much attention during the sheep herding part though

hahahahahaha you're on your rag! :lol:

raggin.gif

Ammmmm nottt!!!

I watched an old 80s movie Miracle Mile last night. It stars Goose from Top Gun. He is a member in a jazz band and just met the girl of his dreams. He's late for a date with her and is walking past a telephone booth when the phone rings. He answers and it's some young guy in a missile silo that accidentally called the wrong number and is trying to get hold of his dad to let him know that nuclear missiles are on the way to LA, where the phone booth is, to warn his dad to run for it. The kid is killed while on the phone making Goose believe his story. The rest of the movie is the guy freaking out trying to get his new girl and escape before the missiles arrive. He has to tell some other people to get them to help while escaping and word spreads and riots break out. It looks like an 80s movie but great concept. It makes you wonder how you would respond to that situation.

I watched an old 80s movie Miracle Mile last night. It stars Goose from Top Gun. He is a member in a jazz band and just met the girl of his dreams. He's late for a date with her and is walking past a telephone booth when the phone rings. He answers and it's some young guy in a missile silo that accidentally called the wrong number and is trying to get hold of his dad to let him know that nuclear missiles are on the way to LA, where the phone booth is, to warn his dad to run for it. The kid is killed while on the phone making Goose believe his story. The rest of the movie is the guy freaking out trying to get his new girl and escape before the missiles arrive. He has to tell some other people to get them to help while escaping and word spreads and riots break out. It looks like an 80s movie but great concept. It makes you wonder how you would respond to that situation.

I don't think you could get far enough away to make much difference.

Shut up faggot..

I am going on a road trip all over the country, visiting UF members, some friends, some I have never met but would like to meet. My trip will be steaming through the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, near where you are at. I am already making hundreds of miles in detours to visit other UF members and you are conveniently on the originally planned trip.

Yet I have absolutely no desire in meeting you if you are even remotely similar to your online persona, which is kind of pathetic and a waste of time with such a close-knit and friendly group to have a very different persona online than in real life.

Take that for what it's worth.

I am going on a road trip all over the country, visiting UF members, some friends, some I have never met but would like to meet. My trip will be steaming through the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, near where you are at. I am already making hundreds of miles in detours to visit other UF members and you are conveniently on the originally planned trip.

Yet I have absolutely no desire in meeting you if you are even remotely similar to your online persona, which is kind of pathetic and a waste of time with such a close-knit and friendly group to have a very different persona online than in real life.

Take that for what it's worth.

That's like the nastiest thing I've ever heard you type. :eek:

:heart:

even though the wiki article just spoiled the ending for me I think i'll watch it, sounds interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.