Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo! 60f and the sun has been down for a while. had to stop home and drop my jacket off because it was 36 when I left for work this morning

Dear HGTV.

you give old deluded women false hope that they can renovate houses on shoe string budgets and piss off husbands and sons who are left to manage with non existent budgets and shoddy tools and poor craftsmanship skills.
FUCK YOU and the network you rode in on.

Hate and malice,
Onnotangu

solution: parental lock all those channels

Dear HGTV.

you give old deluded women false hope that they can renovate houses on shoe string budgets and piss off husbands and sons who are left to manage with non existent budgets and shoddy tools and poor craftsmanship skills.
FUCK YOU and the network you rode in on.

Hate and malice,
Onnotangu

I just started redoing the bathroom. :happy:

New paint, mirror, light fixture and a faux board and batten wall with towel hooks on it. Later this year I'll be putting in tile and making a new vanity.

I find it disturbing that the reporter was "checked out by paramedics" and they didn't take her straight to the hospital. I thought the general rule was if someone thought you had any type of neurological event or heart condition, you were taken to the hospital to be checked out by doctors. She may have had a TIA, or mild stroke, or a seizure in the speech side of her brain. I didn't notice in the video but other doctors have mentioned her right side weakness in her face when the event happened. The look of panic in her eyes though. Fucked up man.

I called our Design group to get copies of floor plans for all of our buildings for some BS documentation my boss wants. They sent me a portion of the floor plans and they were way out of date. They don't have room numbers and most of the layouts have changed. I called them to bitch and they said talk to Safety to see if they have floor plans more up to date. So I called Safety and they said they had the same floor plans.

I asked them WTF? Don't you guys have to post those stupid Fire Evacuation Plans. The guy said when there is a fire people tend to just run for the exits and not stop to hunt for a sign telling them to jump out a first floor window so there wasn't much of a point in them. I asked him weren't they required by law to have them and what would they say if a fire ever broke out. He said "The fire evacuation sign must have burnt up in the fire."

I can't wait for the day you can bitch slap someone through a phone.

Nope. The problem is the college is constantly remodeling areas, moving walls, subdividing rooms into smaller offices etc. and renumbering rooms in the buildings but never seems to put any updated autocad drawings on the network. I'm not redoing all of the drawings for them.

I feel your pain b. Also, he's right about the evac signs, and I think they are only required in dorms at the most.

We've dealt with colleges where we get original prints from the building maintenance guys from 1914.. Hand drawn, sometimes to scale. Good stuff.

In other words, ask your building maintenance group or your fire alarm contractor. by code we have to keep drawings of all buildings we put fire alarms in...

Status
Not open for further replies.