Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
had this song pop into my head for unknown reasons. good one thankfully

Last edited by a moderator:
She already has been.

I know better than to date a woman who is still bitter about her divorce.

But there is a great Peruvian restaurant up in her part of town I've always wanted to go to but never had any reason to be up there so this seemed like a good opportunity. It's kinda near you and Fly actually. Terra Sur Cafe.

http://www.terrasurcafe.com/
I've never heard of it. Zac loves persian chicks so we may have to go sometime.

Picture-3-500x392.png

I'm married and still hate this fucking holiday. The next decent holiday is St. Patrick's Day.

Last edited:
Picture-3-500x392.png

I'm married and still hate this fucking holiday. The next decent holiday is St. Patrick's Day.

Based on this, looks to me like V-Day is the best time ever for single people to get laid by other single people. High booze intake + low self esteem makes a target rich environment

/waw

Picturing this from his perspective is funny as hell!

"When Green Bay scored, I saw one of the players jump into the crowd and I loved that," Bartocci said about the "Lambeau leap" many Packers players perform after scoring a touchdown. "Plus, most of the supporters, the fans, they had their shirts off and it was snowing and they were wearing giant pieces of cheese on their heads. And I thought, ‘Man, these people are crazy. I like that.'"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.