Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
PvBmj.jpg

I mean to women.

They just need to man up and take it and enjoy it like they are supposed to. then after they are left breathless and sweating from the "abuse" they get back to the kitchen to make a sandwich and beer for that glorious penis.

It's not that hard to understand people!

You know when you see the train coming, and you stupidly refuse to get out of the way?

Yeah. Going on a date tonight based solely off a coin flip. Not enthused at all but I decided to leave this one up to chance.

They will probably find my body in the bay sometime next week.

Yes, April, it's that chick again. She came beggin' for a date again this week.

:lol: she better not fuck up this time.

:lol: she better not fuck up this time.

She already has been.

I know better than to date a woman who is still bitter about her divorce.

But there is a great Peruvian restaurant up in her part of town I've always wanted to go to but never had any reason to be up there so this seemed like a good opportunity. It's kinda near you and Fly actually. Terra Sur Cafe.

http://www.terrasurcafe.com/

They just need to man up and take it and enjoy it like they are supposed to. then after they are left breathless and sweating from the "abuse" they get back to the kitchen to make a sandwich and beer for that glorious penis.

It's not that hard to understand people!

The sailors say dbzeag (dbzeag)
What a goooood wife you would be (you would be)
But my life, my love, and my lady..
Is a sheeee
Dododododododododododododo

She already has been.

I know better than to date a woman who is still bitter about her divorce.

But there is a great Peruvian restaurant up in her part of town I've always wanted to go to but never had any reason to be up there so this seemed like a good opportunity. It's kinda near you and Fly actually. Terra Sur Cafe.

http://www.terrasurcafe.com/

Mind if I stop by? that place looks good, and if your date is a pain in the ass you can tell her we're gay lovers and she'll have to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.