Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and DJB had a whiskey taste off this evening in fact. 4 diff whiskeys (not many but meh) and comparing tastebuds. Obviously I won (he will wrongly dispute this in the morning). :cool:

Had some laphroiag, some highland park and 2 others he didn't tell me or I don't remember. A very nice range of whiskeys.

I have a vague (I am drunk) memory of him saying 'ach but this isnt' strong' and me replying 'fuck I wash me armpits with this shit' to which he replied 'meh I wash me teeth with it every morning' and I clinched it with 'I wash my eyes with it to remove eyeliner'. :lol:

I've never broken in to anybody's houses.

Perhaps you misguidedly mean that I lived in an empty and non-residential warehouse for 6 months of my life, the warehouse being used for nothing but speculation for more than a decade. Perhaps that's where you confusion lies? :)

yeah, where were you principles then?

yeah, where were you principles then?

the way nme works, is if it's beneficial to her current situation then it's just fine and should be morally acceptable. when it's no longer beneficial to her situation, than it's even and wrong.

ask her about her about smoking sometime and how she can't quit or take responsibility for her habit because it's an addiction, and that's not how addictions work. :rolleyes:

Me and DJB had a whiskey taste off this evening in fact. 4 diff whiskeys (not many but meh) and comparing tastebuds. Obviously I won (he will wrongly dispute this in the morning). :cool:

Had some laphroiag, some highland park and 2 others he didn't tell me or I don't remember. A very nice range of whiskeys.

I have a vague (I am drunk) memory of him saying 'ach but this isnt' strong' and me replying 'fuck I wash me armpits with this shit' to which he replied 'meh I wash me teeth with it every morning' and I clinched it with 'I wash my eyes with it to remove eyeliner'. :lol:
Well if it ain't strong it's no good for the teeth and armpits.....

:p

The other 2 were Oban and Talisker.

thing is there is still a statue of limitations on ex-tang/penor.

after a set number of days, it's fair game No matter who it is. sister brother parent I honestly don't care. other wise they would never Be an Ex in the first place.

On a side note: I say "A thing is" or "actually" alot. I really need a better phrase.

D2Zfz.jpg

You don't know my best friend. She's 27 and only had one real boyfriend in her life. She flits between men like nobody's business and gets upset for months after just a one week fling so we have to hear about it for ages.

I told her it was fine, I hope she's happy and that I don't want to hear about it. If they are soul mates fine, I'll get over it. Chances are they aren't. In which case she's a cunt.

So you're upset she's ended up with your abusive castoff why?

Status
Not open for further replies.