Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRO21.png

im sorry but you can't return jews without a proper receipt

i'll call the manager, he might give you store credit but there will be a 15% restocking fee since the jew was unwrapped

Also, Einstein was agnostic, not atheist.

"I received your letter of June 10th. I have never talked to a Jesuit priest in my life and I am astonished by the audacity to tell such lies about me. From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been an atheist." - Albert Einstein, letter to Guy H. Raner Jr, July 2, 1945, responding to a rumor that a Jesuit priest had caused Einstein to convert from atheism; quoted by Michael R. Gilmore in Skeptic, Vol. 5, No. 2

I thought for sure some of the various neighborhood animals would have tried to mess with the Colonel but none of them have. I've seen a few dogs walk up to sniff it but it acts aggressive and they take off. It's actually really frickin big now and with huge spurs and if I could ever catch him I'd probably make a fortune in the cock fight circuit.

Pretty often I come home and it's just sitting on my front porch with my cats like it's one of them. My wife opened her car door the other day when she got home and reached into her passenger seat to get her purse and when she turned to get out of car she almost fell on top of him. He was just about to climb in her car with her.

Eventually I want to catch him to give him to my sister that has a farm and other chickens. He's survived ghetto life this long so he deserves to be a stud the rest of his days.

I'm DYINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG@ thiss!!

SOMEONE SEND ME A BIG BLACK COCK, PLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.