Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
guaiA.png

Well eventually people will realize that what you post of facebook etc can have an affect on your job. If you have a job where a potential morals issue may affect it then don't fucking post the pictures. I don't know why people feel the need to document every daily event of their life for everyone to see.

But its wrong. When I have a bad day I want to fucking rip someone a new one but have to keep it to myself because god forbid that some company read what I say. Dammit, this is how people get tumors.

But its wrong. When I have a bad day I want to fucking rip someone a new one but have to keep it to myself because god forbid that some company read what I say. Dammit, this is how people get tumors.

Wrong or not bottom line sometimes you have to make sacrifices to have certain jobs. If you don't agree then don't work for them. Companies have the right to make the call it's their name on the line not yours.

Well eventually people will realize that what you post of facebook etc can have an affect on your job. If you have a job where a potential morals issue may affect it then don't fucking post the pictures. I don't know why people feel the need to document every daily event of their life for everyone to see.

Or you can simply set your profile to friends only and don't friend anyone from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.