Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of watching some over hyped, over funded game in which people are padded to protect themselves but still hit each other to a awkwardly shaped and terribly poo-colored ball, I was making floral arrangements for this weekend! So excited!!!

attachment.php

You apparently only recently started paying attention to news. Yes, those things did put you on a watch list. Although apparently recently they've removed or modified the ammonium nitrate from fertilizer so you can't make bombs from it.

Its The amount you purchase puts a person on the watch list, ever since Timothy McVeigh.

You apparently only recently started paying attention to news. Yes, those things did put you on a watch list. Although apparently recently they've removed or modified the ammonium nitrate from fertilizer so you can't make bombs from it.

You buy fertalizer, then you are on a watch list? :lol: what a fucking joke..

Like I couldn't just rob a farmer...

I fairly confident I could fabricate a gun with stuff from home depot. Plenty of people make their own powder and cast their own bullets... Wouldn't be a giant leap to make some brass and primers.

Status
Not open for further replies.