Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. telecommuting. The office is locked up. I did have some running around to do today, but it looks like I can't even do that. The roads are really quite shit out and Mexicans don't like freezing temps apparently.

Honestly if the roads in Cleveland looked like this, I wouldn't go out there either. We got hit pretty hard.

what a pussy :p

Nope. telecommuting. The office is locked up. I did have some running around to do today, but it looks like I can't even do that. The roads are really quite shit out and Mexicans don't like freezing temps apparently.

Honestly if the roads in Cleveland looked like this, I wouldn't go out there either. We got hit pretty hard.

Oh you fucking pansy. I drove in ice with fallen trees everywhere. Suck it up Nancy.

:lol:

ZxWe2.jpg

It's a good thing they saw this coming and came up with ipv6 in the early 90s when the internet was still only a few hundred million.... And then never switched to it so here we are totally fucked.

Ipv6 isnt backwards compatable is the huge problem... So any changeover was going to be painful. They put it off and now it's going to be brutal...

I predict isps will goto regional natting and gaming and such will be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.