Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone you dislike, you're sure spending a shit ton of money on them.

I dislike having to sleep with one eye open. Just because I have moments that I don't like someone doesn't mean I don't love them. She will always be the mother of my son. She tries to do her best to be a good mom for him so I have to show my respect for that.

Last edited:
http://news1.ghananation.com/index.php?news=86380

An immigration officer was so sick of his wife that he put her on a terrorist watch list - *so she couldn't get home from Pakistan.

The officer added her name to the register of people banned from flights into the UK while she was visiting family overseas, reports The Mirror. When she went to the airport to get her return flight back, officials told her she could not board the plane and did not *explain why.

She called her husband, who *promised to look into it - but left her stuck in Pakistan for three years while he had the "time of his life".

An immigration source said: "A lot of people may dislike their other halves but to do this takes it to the next level. "Needless to say she was confused when she got to the airport as she had never been involved in anything criminal or terrorist related. "She obviously thought her husband, being an immigration officer, would be able to find out what was going on. "Little did she know it was him who had put her on the list. By all accounts he then had the time of his life."

The officer was caught out when bosses vetted him after he went for a promotion that required him to have a higher level of security clearance.

They realised his wife was on the watch list and asked him for an explanation. *He had no choice but to confess what he had done - and was fired.

I dislike having to sleep with one eye open. Just because I have moments that I don't like someone doesn't mean I don't love them. She will always be the mother of my son. She tries to do her best to be a good mom for him so I have to show my respect for that.

That's what Mother's day is for, not Valentine's. If she's a bad wife, then she doesn't need to get things from you as appreciation for being in your life. Let alone something from Tiffany's

atheism%20for%20Idiots.jpg

That's what Mother's day is for, not Valentine's. If she's a bad wife, then she doesn't need to get things from you as appreciation for being in your life. Let alone something from Tiffany's

exactly. valentine's day - commercialized holiday though it may be - is meant for those you're romantically involved with

being a good mother is what she's supposed to do.

Ok this shit has to stop

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7934462

Way to go. Because no one uses natural gas to heat their homes, they depend on electricity to warm them. Having rolling outages BECAUSE of the cold is about the stupidest decision on earth. It's actually illegal for gas companies in Ohio to turn off service for late bill payments during the winter because they would be aiding in the death of people. These people ARE paying for the electric and they are getting turned off. My friend's Water heater for his pool stopped, freezing the pool water and possibly cracking his pool because of these rolling outages. And the outages included public schools as well as city lights and traffic signals. I witnessed one accident on the way to work today because of the light signals not working. This is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

hmm Dave your friend should know to empty the pool during the winter months unless it is an indoor pool. that is his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.