Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking yum! :drool:

BPVQu.jpg

just test drove this. I dug it. despite the pic it needs paint and minor body work. interior needs an overhaul as well but it was mechanically sound with no rust. might be a keeper and the price is very right as well.

3na3kb3o15Y35Z05U4b1s152890a9458518f2.jpg

3mf3o43pf5Y55Q15P4b1s7a8688f3cf3e1b74.jpg

Fantastic. I hope you end up buying one.

I love the body style and weighing only 2000lbs it will go like stink with a 400hp v8 in it. I can get an ls2 or ls6 400hp chevy v8 and 6 spd transmission in there for about $3k. it will be done. I'll do the paint and interior first though.

But you will also have a front heavy car with lots of power and old crappy tech. Does that thing even have ABS?

Hey it's your money and preference, but I could find much nicer things to put my money into..

But you will also have a front heavy car with lots of power and old crappy tech. Does that thing even have ABS?

Hey it's your money and preference, but I could find much nicer things to put my money into..

Did you not just compliment him earlier in this same thread for the same car? did he not explain that the engine he wants to swap is 150lbs LIGHTER than the engine he's replacing?

He's putting 21st century drivetrain with a sophisticated diff. I am missing the parts (that are important) that are old and crappy.

Didn't read all that.. OK, now you have a car with a newer drive train. Lots of power. How do you stop it? You'll have to replace the brake system and suspension.

Honestly, it's just going to be a money pit and head aches.

I am slightly worried about your uncomfortable obsession with LS engines. I am not saying they are bad (far from it), but the stock block in that car is way over built in stock form, easily capable of handling 400hp+ out of it.

And despite what semperfly says, LS isn't ALL that.

Liam has one of the hottest girls online and he still post pics of other girls. Just further proves no matter how hot the girl is, that guys still can't help but look at other pretty ladies too. It doesn't mean the guys are planning to cheat like women think, just that guys can't help looking.

I am slightly worried about your uncomfortable obsession with LS engines. I am not saying they are bad (far from it), but the stock block in that car is way over built in stock form, easily capable of handling 400hp+ out of it.

I had an LS6 in my Z06. I know all about them.

Didn't read all that.. OK, now you have a car with a newer drive train. Lots of power. How do you stop it? You'll have to replace the brake system and suspension.

Honestly, it's just going to be a money pit and head aches.

New brakes $800, new suspension $1200. $5000 + the price of the car itself and a bit of work on the interior and exterior and you have a car that looks as fabulous has that (which you have already complimented on) with very high levels of performance and exclusivity for less than $10K? I think actually it's quite a bargain.

And tuned correctly probably would get around 30mpg highway if he kept his foot out of it.

We really do want to like you Liam, but gosh it sure is hard and you sure aren't helping.

have to go FI to get that kind of hp out of it. I would rather the simplicity of all motor

Status
Not open for further replies.