Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. if it's lighter at least you won't be digging a trough. Do you think you're going to have enough traction to take advantage of the HP?

I always lol at the AC cobras with the 427. the 327 is more than enough to roast the rear end. To me, more is just overkill & leads to early clutch replacement due to overpowering.

Last edited:
It seems people and the EPA are worried about all the junk caught in the snow from roads and parking lots getting into rivers and oceans.

Amazing.

years ago, I read something about Puget Sound toxins spiking the weeks before easter. - Due to the vinegar & dyes used for easter eggs. You know they're the devil. DEVIL I tell ya.. :)

Cool. if it's lighter at least you won't be digging a trough. Do you think you're going to have enough traction to take advantage of the HP?

I always lol at the AC cobras with the 427. the 327 is more than enough to roast the rear end. To me, more is just overkill & leads to early clutch replacement due to overpowering.

welp the plan is to put in the vlsd from an infiniti q45 because they bolt right up so that should go a long way towards helping the traction and also handle the increased power

and the 6spd from the Z06 will stand up to abuse.

one of the best simpsons moments ever. this is the kind of day I'm having

"English side ruined! Must use French instructions.....LE GRILLE?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

sorry for shitty quality video

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost had to call AAA to come tow me away, but I managed to find a little patch of pavement after a few minutes and off I went. I made every light after that and never hit the breaks.

Front wheel drive sucks.

It's great in the snow with actual snow tires, lousy with all seasons, and less than worthless with summer tires.

OMG DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE SNOW EQUIPMENT? WHAT A BUNCH OF GODd*mnED PUSSIES YOU ARE. IF I WAS YOUR BOSS I WOULD FIRE YOU AND THEN LIGHT YOU ON FIRE! RAWR! I EAT BABIES FOR BREAKFAST MOTHERf*ckER !!!1 /GUESS WHO

Snow equipment hadn't gone through yet. Hence why there was 1" of ice all over the roads. :p

Roads are clear now (awaiting the next storm coming in 3 hours from now)

Almost had to call AAA to come tow me away, but I managed to find a little patch of pavement after a few minutes and off I went. I made every light after that and never hit the breaks.

Front wheel drive sucks.

aren't you from maine or something? have you never driven a rear wheel drive vehicle in the snow before?

Status
Not open for further replies.