Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about needing to learn basic science and logic. Science theories are just that, theories. No matter how much scientific evidence they have they are not scientific fact. Just as Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't proven until recently.

I'm sorry, but this is further proof that you have no real grasp of science, and I assume would prefer to bury your head in scripture. No theory of Einstein has been proven. Yes, some of the predicted measurements have been correct (and some aren't), but get ready for this... (Real) Scientists still don't unanimously agree on his theory. In fact, most tend to think its either a little or a lot wrong, simply because all those theories break down at the quantum level. There exists a great Theory of Everything and it certainly ISNT general or special relativity, but we have no idea what it is. Additionally, its possible that we may never be able to fully describe and understand everything, because we exist inside the 'everything'.

I know this stuff because I actually read quite a bit about things like evolution, physics, and quantum mechanics. You should try it. :D

I'm sorry, but this is further proof that you have no real grasp of science, and I assume would prefer to bury your head in scripture. No theory of Einstein has been proven. Yes, some of the predicted measurements have been correct (and some aren't), but get ready for this... (Real) Scientists still don't unanimously agree on his theory. In fact, most tend to think its either a little or a lot wrong, simply because all those theories break down at the quantum level. There exists a great Theory of Everything and it certainly ISNT general or special relativity, but we have no idea what it is. Additionally, its possible that we may never be able to fully describe and understand everything, because we exist inside the 'everything'.

I know this stuff because I actually read quite a bit about things like evolution, physics, and quantum mechanics. You should try it. :D

fuck that dude, it's about 10000000000x easier to think some magical guy above us is responsible for everything. i mean shit, ever teach quantum mechanics to a retarded child? probably not, but i bet it's pretty easy to make them believe in some supreme being that even though flawless, somehow fucked up creating their retarded ass.

in some states it works both ways. broke ass david arquette gets half of courtenay cox's stuff.

prenups are a must have in todays world of 5 year marriages.

definitely favors housewives though. always marry a working chick.
I have to get manscaped fast. I'm not getting any younger

233682822.jpg

Can someone explain to me Why laws seem to favor women in the matter of Divorce. she came into the marriage with nothing why should she get half upon leaving it?

you already know the answer. women are historically(going back 5k years now) the nurturers of society and as such the givers of life! were you born in a test tube, heathen? get with the non-empirical evidence generated times! jeez :waw:

Can someone explain to me Why laws seem to favor women in the matter of Divorce. she came into the marriage with nothing why should she get half upon leaving it?
It's because 60+ years ago women did not work and took care of the home. Therefore, their work at home constitutes as contributing to the life of the partnership and they receive half of the belongings during the break up.

It seems silly now for working couples, but for some reason people still mesh their finances together and its easier to split it up 50/50.

well it's snowinnnn down in texas
and alll e alll the flights are cancellllled

too bad SRV's flight wasn't canceled

1" of ice all over the roads.

Guess who still showed up to work?

OMG DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE SNOW EQUIPMENT? WHAT A BUNCH OF GODDAMNED PUSSIES YOU ARE. IF I WAS YOUR BOSS I WOULD FIRE YOU AND THEN LIGHT YOU ON FIRE! RAWR! I EAT BABIES FOR BREAKFAST MOTHERFUCKER !!!1 /GUESS WHO

well it's snowinnnn down in texas
and alll e alll the flights are cancellllled

too bad SRV's flight wasn't canceled

Where in Texas? I know it snapped real cold here but it doesn't look like snow. Dallas area?

Status
Not open for further replies.