Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ancestors have, yes. And iirc, the Earth is actually 4.3B years old. Life started a mere 300 million years after that.

edit: Or do you not believe in witchcraft life archeology and geology? :fly:

While I believe in the "witchcraft"/science of archeology and geology (which was my father major @ UT). I don't believe in the "science" of macro-evolution. Yes I know that "Intelligent Design" has problems but so does evolution.

I don't believe in the "science" of macro-evolution.
That is nothing short of idiotic.
Yes I know that "Intelligent Design" has problems but so does evolution.
The fact that you don't understand the science does not mean it has problems. And "intelligent design" doesn't merely have problems, it simply doesn't qualify as a scientific explanation. At all.

That is nothing short of idiotic. The fact that you don't understand the science does not mean it has problems. And "intelligent design" doesn't merely have problems, it simply doesn't qualify as a scientific explanation. At all.

If there is such a thing as macro-evolution then scientifically prove that we came from apes. Oh that's right, you can't prove it. Keep on dreaming that the missing link will be found.

I never stated that Intelligent Design was scientific.

So you have your faith in evolution and I have my faith in ID.

Last edited:
If there is such a thing as macro-evolution then scientifically prove that we came from apes. Oh that's right, you can't prove it. Keep on dreaming that the missing link will be found.
:tard: Evolution does not say we came from apes. That you rely on that as your argument shows just how little of evolution you understand.

No, science does not require faith.

:tard: Evolution does not say we came from apes. That you rely on that as your argument shows just how little of evolution you understand.

No, science does not require faith.

Last I checked Mikey, you arrogant prick. Charles Darwin had a theory not a law of evolution. Therefore his theory is not a scientific fact. So it's faith that you have in this theory.

:rolleyes::tard:

While I believe in the "witchcraft"/science of archeology and geology (which was my father major @ UT). I don't believe in the "science" of macro-evolution. Yes I know that "Intelligent Design" has problems but so does evolution.

There is no such beast as macro evolution. If there was, we wouldn't have needed 4 billion years to get this far.

Ugh. We didn't come from apes dude. Great job attacking what you don't know.

Last I checked Mikey, you arrogant prick. Charles Darwin had a theory not a law of evolution. Therefore his theory is not a scientific fact. So it's faith that you have in this theory.

:rolleyes::tard:
Last I checked, nothing in evolution claims we came from apes. Get your fucking facts straight before you prop up your strawman.

You also don't understand what a scientific theory is. It's not a wild ass guess, theories have to be supported by mountains of evidence, which evolution is. Second, modern evolutionary biology is not based on Darwin's observations so you can take any arguments you have about him and shove them up your ass because they have nothing to do with the discussion.

Take the time to learn about evolution and basic goddamn science before you incorrectly interject your ideas of what "faith" is. I do not have faith in anyone's theory, the science is there. It doesn't require faith. Thinking there's an invisible fucking santa clause in the sky requires faith, science does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.