Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats such a weird little state. it's smaller than most cities metro areas.
the county I live in is bigger than RI :lol:
crooked as all hell too. the mob pretty much owns the state
Indeed. I like taking people on a tour of my parents' neighborhood and pointing out the mob houses. I also briefly was friends with/saw a mafia prince before I went to college.
I thought you had an uncle that owned the state.
Nah, the jews run the drug rings around the city.
Providence was much nicer when that one mob fellow was running it.
Buddy Cianci? The guy who beat his wife to the brink of death with a firewood log? And the guy who was put in the slammer AGAIN for racketeering and bribery? (yup)

Just a quick update on gay news because I know how much you look forward to my posts about it:

- DADT will be repealed fully in the next 3 months, so that's going well.
- For the second time, a bill in Hawaii calling for civil unions will be passing through the legislators. Last time this happened it passed through both houses but the governor vetoed. This time the new governor has promised to sign it into law if it crosses his desk.
-Wyoming has successfully passed legislation to amend the constitution to outlaw same-sex marriages, but there is also a bill circulating that makes civil unions legal.
- Utah rep introduced legislation that makes any arrangements by unmarried couples void, such as powers of attorney. He introduced a similar bill and it was narrowly defeated last time. There seems to be more support this time. Since homosexuals have been constitutionally banned from marriage, a gay couple will have absolutely no legal say in their partner's wishes or visitation rights or inheritance.
- In a similar but much more straight forward strategy like Palin's crosshairs display, a gay rights activist was murdered in his home after a tabloid published his picture with name and address and a call to action to hang the homosexuals. Even Obama and Hillary Clinton made press releases about this event. The pastor at the funeral condemned gays of their ways.

- In a similar but much more straight forward strategy like Palin's crosshairs display, a gay rights activist was murdered in his home after a tabloid published his picture with name and address and a call to action to hang the homosexuals. Even Obama and Hillary Clinton made press releases about this event. The pastor at the funeral condemned gays of their ways.

This was in Uganda.

Just to clarify. You slotted it in with state news so I had to look it up since it seemed a bit outrageous even by our standards.

Just to clarify. You slotted it in with state news so I had to look it up since it seemed a bit outrageous even by our standards.

True. I just did news for news sake. I could also add:

A French court upheld the ban on same sex marriage to a lesbian and their 4 adopted children but left a window open for legislators to make it a law at a future date.

I don't understand Christians logic sometimes. Most of them say if you aren't a good Christian and straight that you can't go to heaven. Then where in the world did the people in the bible go after they died because they weren't really Christians either.

Baby_gate_pillow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.