Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

B1uj5.jpg

I'm having a rough day today. My brain has been stuck in overdrive for a while now and I'm so damn tired. I'm wide ass awake at night and when I fall asleep I have nightmares nonstop. I'm sleepy during work hours but even then my brain is trying to do 500 things at one time so it's hard to focus on one thing. It just makes me feel so edgy and frustrated. I feel like I have to spend all of time making sure I act neutral on the outside.

It makes the slack jaw yokel I have doing some of the manual labor for my department seem like he's moving under water. I swear to god if he asks me another dumbass question I'm going to break my foot off in Cletuses ass and start Sam Kinison style screaming at him.

cleatus.jpg

I just know when I get home from work, my wife is going to want to talk about her feelings with me and our relationship and I'm going to have to kill her. Is it too early to start drinking?

I'm having a rough day today. My brain has been stuck in overdrive for a while now and I'm so damn tired. I'm wide ass awake at night and when I fall asleep I have nightmares nonstop. I'm sleepy during work hours but even then my brain is trying to do 500 things at one time so it's hard to focus on one thing. It just makes me feel so edgy and frustrated. I feel like I have to spend all of time making sure I act neutral on the outside.

It makes the slack jaw yokel I have doing some of the manual labor for my department seem like he's moving under water. I swear to god if he asks me another dumbass question I'm going to break my foot off in Cletuses ass and start Sam Kinison style screaming at him.

cleatus.jpg

I just know when I get home from work, my wife is going to want to talk about her feelings with me and our relationship and I'm going to have to kill her. Is it too early to start drinking?

What might be a better solution instead of flying off the handle with her is to tell her up front you had a very long couple of days and that while you would like to hear about her feelings and about what's going on, you cannot give her your full thoughtful attention at this time and give her a definitive time you can talk to her and listen to her. That way you show maturity, and she now has a target so she can rationalize her thoughts before talking to you.

Or you could just start drinking.

I won't fly off the handle at her. I try my best never to do that. She never rationalize her thoughts.

Or you could just leave her. No one should be in a relationship where he/she has to martial their feelings toward the other person or feel so bad as to post their disgust on the intraw3bs.

Or you could just leave her. No one should be in a relationship where he/she has to martial their feelings toward the other person or feel so bad as to post their disgust on the intraw3bs.

LOL Haven't you realized that is why the internet was created? Look on any forum. It's cheaper than a therapist.

Does anyone else think it's fucked up that this is reported in News overseas but not in the US?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12295554

US Utah 'biological' army base 'locked down'

A US military base that carries out tests to protect troops against biological attacks was locked down on Wednesday to resolve a "serious concern", officials have said.

saw it on HLN this morning while getting ready for work

story just ran on CNN 2 seconds ago. the lockdown is over but the army isn't saying what happened according to us.

I read about people complaining about him adopting but that baby will probably have a better life than he had any chance at before. People should mind their own business. The only fault I see with the situation is the dads are a little old to be dads so they may not be around for as much of his life. The kid's first sentence is going to be "Wtf is up with your hair??

I wish Elton John would adopt me. I'd love my super rich gay dad.

Last edited:
I like the news stories about stores in AK shielding that cover like they do for playboys and the like because it was upsetting to the customers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.