Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna say... the gun can be put on either side of the bed.

At my parents house there is a gun in both nightstands which is crazy considering they live in a somewhat rural area. The one in my mom's nightstand is way larger than the one on my dad's side. I can't remember the make and model but it's dirty harry sized. I asked my dad why he did that. He said if he wasn't there and she ever had to use it, he wanted it to be so big and so loud that whoever she shot at would shit their pants and haul ass. Makes sense. She's actually pretty good with it.

Is your side of the bed the farthest from the bedroom door?
No, closest actually.
that's interesting to note. I've always been a left side sleeper in every relationship I've been in
This is the first relationship where I've slept on the left. But I've always slept closest to the door :confused:
I dunno man. Shes loco
DED
The whole 'protection' thing, I guess.
Except I'm the one who knows how to effectively discharge various types of firearms.

If an intruder was to enter your room, the last thing you should be doing is reaching for a gun. They are too close. At that point you either want to engage them hand to hand, and in this situation a knife would be good (but only if you know how to use it else it'll end up in your body not the intruders), or you want to create distance between you and the intruder in order to be affective with a firearm.

Being that the intruder will more than likely have the jump on you, a firearm would be no where near as affective as well trained hands.

Don't mind the partially made bed, but they are all on MY side of the bed.

FourCatsOnMyBed.JPG

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.