Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's interesting to note. I've always been a left side sleeper in every relationship I've been in

I think its because the dude prefers to sleep closest to the bedroom door. I've been wanting to make a pollle about this because it came up in discussion between fly and I a while back...

don't you have a coworker you should be narking out? :p
killing off 3 days I was allowed to carry over from last year.
I staged and deployed a desktop and a laptop today as well as numerous other things. what have you done today, princess?

Prevented Nashville from losing power on their power grid.

Found some funny videos on youtube.

There's a theory that protective men sleep near the door to intercept intruders ( like near the door of the cave). So if you're going to intrude, use the window.

julian-assange-vs-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

but remember than man of the year isn't a positive thing, it's merely the most influential person. hitler was man of the year too

There's a theory that protective men sleep near the door to intercept intruders ( like near the door of the cave). So if you're going to intrude, use the window.

I guess I suck then, I tend to sleep opposite the door side because if she gets up in the middle of the night she doesn't want to crawl over me to do so.

then again I'm on the 12 floor of a condo building with three foot thick concrete walls and armed security. if anyone gets in and comes specifically to our place, they're after something specific and at that point it doesn't matter what side of the bed I'm on

at her place, she just doesn't want to be closer to the window because it's drafty and if the shizzle hit the fizzle there it still wouldn't make a difference from a defensive point of view. if someone's already in the place and at the bedroom door and I'm not standing up muzzle at the ready then we're fucked anyways

Last edited:
that's interesting to note. I've always been a left side sleeper in every relationship I've been in

I always have been also, except recently I got moved to the right at my gf's place because the alarm is on the left and I turn it off in my sleep before it wakes her up. Since her iphone alarm has been on the fritz i killed the clock alarm two mornings in a row before it woke her, made her late, and got bumped to the right side of the bed.

actually, i haven't been sleeping as well since i got moved.

Last edited:
I think its because the dude prefers to sleep closest to the bedroom door. I've been wanting to make a pollle about this because it came up in discussion between fly and I a while back...

i had an ex that made a big deal about that. i always had to sleep on the bedroom door side. i pointed out that on the opposite side of the room was a door to the outside, that also posed a threat, but logic did no good against her tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.