Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
lies
IMG_2654.jpg

blatant lies

Wow, where did you dig that out from???

I was at some random forum the other day and saw the lilms .gif that has her blowing the words "This thread sucks." :lol:

Bloggity blog:

So I bought a Philips TV in August, it's actually the first TV that I purchased, I held out as long as possible. Dec 30th my TV starts making a high pitch sound. I called Philips they say my tv needs a software upgrade. Its an effing TV! Can't download the software on the mac so I have to wait for a usb in the mail. Philips switched their system and lost my ticket so I had to call in twice. Finally got the usb, didn't work. Called Philips, they said they could give me a tv from 2009 because mine is out of warranty. WTF I got the tv in august! Now I have to email my receipt and then wait 5 - 7 business days until I can call them back to move forward. I know I'm pouting but this stuff always happens to me. Why can't a 4 month old tv just work?? UGH.

you intentionally bought a philips tv? wah wahhhhhh. :\
the philips arena is attached to CNN Center so I have a good reason for knowing better though

The American definition of a holiday.

I get paid time off for these days: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Memorial, July 4th, and another one I'm forgetting.

I get 11 holidays, 3 weeks vacation (4 starting next year), 3 weeks of sick days (which I can carry over until retirement), a personal day, a family day and a volunteer day. Plus I have the option of banking any overtime.

Three weeks for sick days? Wtf.

Oh wait, is that because it takes forever to see a doctor in canada?

i'm a federal public servant. I currently have about 6 months of banked sick days. In 20 years, if I have a heart attack or something and need to take 6 months off, I can do it with full pay, rather than disability.

Japan is the hellmouth. It's where all depravity, lunacy, and stupidity in this world originates. Destroy Japan, save the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.