Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
TunV9.jpg

speaking of bacon, I'm eating a sandwich that was surely made by god himself, if he existed
three little pigs - roasted pork loin, pulled pork, bacon and sauteed onions on a hogie roll :drool:

speaking of bacon, I'm eating a sandwich that was surely made by god himself, if he existed
three little pigs - roasted pork loin, pulled pork, bacon and sauteed onions on a hogie roll :drool:

Too much bread in the way of goodness. Should have just been served on a stick

blolz

Wacky Wine of the Week: "With hints of almond, black cherry and vanilla." Increasingly, wine promotional claims make little sense. "Black cherry dominates the nose, with a hint of milk chocolate candy," says one placard in TMQ's local wine store. "This merlot exhibits a complex aroma of black cherries, leather and floral raspberry," a description found by Googling "hints of black cherry." I am not sure I want to quaff a wine that has the aroma of leather. "Bold, concentrated aromas of wild berries, spices and smoke," another description found in the same manner. Berries and smoke? White wine description: "Blends nutmeg, roses, cinnamon and buttered toast." Buttered toast?

I was reading random stuff and came across a story of Andre the giant drinking a 120 beers in one sitting. He passes out in the hallway of a hotel and they just end up covering him with the cover off the hotel piano because they couldn't move him because he weighed 500+lbs. His most beers ever was said to be 156 beers.

I was reading random stuff and came across a story of Andre the giant drinking a 120 beers in one sitting. He passes out in the hallway of a hotel and they just end up covering him with the cover off the hotel piano because they couldn't move him because he weighed 500+lbs. His most beers ever was said to be 156 beers.

http://www.drunkard.com/issues/10_06/10_06_andre_giant.html

it's a great read. they figure he consumed about 7000 calories of alcohol daily

Status
Not open for further replies.