Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you gave up this sub-1k to do it. :dont:

edit: how's this for a terrifying concept, i'll probably remember my genmay UID long after I've forgotten my social security #.

Last edited:
and you gave up this sub-1k to do it. :dont:

edit: how's this for a terrifying concept, i'll probably remember my genmay UID long after I've forgotten my social security #.

That's what you get for playing wingman dude

I had the digits of my UID dyslexically jumbled. It's hard to forget 12 though :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:
53ewH.jpg
El Oh fucking El

Ny stupid co-worker is STUPID.

Same dumb bitch that tried telling me Gambia was the poorst country in Africa.

Just talking about contraception and she says 'the injections the most secure method' Me: 'no the implant is, kthx'. 'Well the injections like 99.9% effectective so that's like i in 100 people'. '1 in 1000' 'oh'

:case:

Stupid fat whale co worker just came in ranting about 'what kind of idiot leaves the light on in the toilet when the sun is streaming through the window?' to which I reply 'When I got in before you at 7.30 it was still pitch black outside and I don't like peeing in the dark'. 'Well I'm sure people have been since you went' [looks around the office] 'Nope' 'Nope' 'Nope' Me: Kthx :).

Argh I hate this bitch. She really grinds my gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.