Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 out of 3 baby boomers cannot afford to retire. yay america!

Well if they didn't smoke weed in the 60's and didn't snort it up their noses in the 70's and 80's and instead actually worked hard, they might have something to show for it.

ETYYF.jpg

did you move out of the hood into a roommate situation?

Still in the hood and the wife and son are living with me. She starts working for a new cooking show done by Paula Dean's sons the end of next month and will be making really good money so I'm waiting on moving until she can help on the cost and we can get a better place.

why, b :(
I know, I know. some people can get under your skin like that. here's hoping this time works. <3

Half the time I want to kick my own ass. When you have a kid it's hard to just walk away sometimes. Things have been good so far. We've been getting along and my son is happy. I think she sees that even if we don't always like each other that I take care of her.

and the definition of marriage is. . . . .

When you have a kid it's hard to just walk away sometimes. Things have been good so far. We've been getting along and my son is happy. I think she sees that even if we don't always like each other that I take care of her. I think she sees that even if we don't always like each other that I take care of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.