Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ beyonce's tit flash

0491554668.gif

ewww

:( Shit happens. Have you started looking?

I've collected a few ads. Problem is that I have skills that aren't in high demand (apparently) right now. Even thinner if I want to stay here. I'm gonna hit up some people I know too.

If it comes down to it, I have enough money saved up I can send myself through grad school.

I've collected a few ads. Problem is that I have skills that aren't in high demand (apparently) right now. Even thinner if I want to stay here. I'm gonna hit up some people I know too.

If it comes down to it, I have enough money saved up I can send myself through grad school.

welcome to the unemployment line. they want super ninja doctors and are only willing to pay burger flippers

I wonder if I ca get myself cleared for Security clearance prior to trying to get a job in D.C.

You have to find a company that is willing to sponser you through the process. Most companies will not do it and only hire already cleared people. To get someone from nothing to a TS can cost a couple hundred k so the prefer not to do it. There are some who will though. Of course anything higher than that is alot more. Anything lower than that is basically useless.

You have to find a company that is willing to sponser you through the process. Most companies will not do it and only hire already cleared people. To get someone from nothing to a TS can cost a couple hundred k so the prefer not to do it. There are some who will though. Of course anything higher than that is alot more. Anything lower than that is basically useless.

wait...$200,000 just to say I'm not a terrorist? and that isn't even good for life?

wait...$200,000 just to say I'm not a terrorist? and that isn't even good for life?

200k plus depending on what they find and how long it takes them. They go back 10 years and look into everywhere you lived, worked, gone to school. The will ask you for contacts for every location and change and go out and talk to those people. Thye will then ask those people for other people who may have known you and go talk to them. They will go through your medical records and if they find any mental type stuff that will usually kill it. They will pull all of your finances for the last 10 years. If you've been late of payments or bounced checks etc that will do it. They will go through criminal records looking for the same. The entire process can last anywhere from 6 months to multiple years to complete. Of course if you go for anything higher than a TS you start dealing with polygraphs. They cover the standard anti terror stuff as well as everything relating to your lifestyle. Trust me they are hardcore and no joke. If you have anything at all to hide they will find it.

Also a clearence isn't good everywhere. The standard one most people have is through DoD but depending where you work it may be no good. For instance the Dept of Enegry has their own as well as Homeland Security.

200k plus depending on what they find and how long it takes them. They go back 10 years and look into everywhere you lived, worked, gone to school. The will ask you for contacts for every location and change and go out and talk to those people. Thye will then ask those people for other people who may have known you and go talk to them. They will go through your medical records and if they find any mental type stuff that will usually kill it. They will pull all of your finances for the last 10 years. If you've been late of payments or bounced checks etc that will do it. They will go through criminal records looking for the same. The entire process can last anywhere from 6 months to multiple years to complete. Of course if you go for anything higher than a TS you start dealing with polygraphs. They cover the standard anti terror stuff as well as everything relating to your lifestyle. Trust me they are hardcore and no joke. If you have anything at all to hide they will find it.

Of course if they come across this place early on, it'll stop the process dead in it's tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.