Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Verizon hire anyone for field services that isn't an obviously converted drive through cashier? Seriously, hiring 'Geek Squad' rejects would serve them better.

Dude arrives onsite at my Brandon office to install a ONT onto an already late to be delivered 10mb fios connection. I don't expect him to know, or care, what I'm going to use the connection for. What I DO expect is that when i say 'whats the default internal subnet on the router', he won't look at me and go 'Um, I don't know what that even means'.

So I say 'well, when you tested the connection, what IP address did your laptop get '.... "Um, I dunno, I didn't even look at that. I just hit the router web address to manage it'

/facepalm

"So, what is the router management address" .. "Oh, that's http://192.168.1.1"...

"Thanks for your time, you can go now before I choose to end you for the sake of humanity".

It's like a fucking mechanic asking you where does the gas go...

facepalms don't even begin to cover this, brotato

people who believe this shit shouldn't be allowed to vote

I wish someone would have thought about religion impacting the lives of those who do not believe or who have different beliefs and would have imposed a written law to keep religion to itself.... oh wait..

That's what I have to look forward to. lol

Troll-Face-problem.jpg

I realized this weekend that I need to schedule my next colonoscopy for next month. Faaaaaaaack. :(

I honestly fear when I have to start getting those and prostate exams that I would enjoy them. I started getting a semi when my doctor did finger my ass real quick that one time. It was a good thing it was too quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.