Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty cool..

8p81S.gif

did you buy the kris angel, mindfreak, magic kit? :fly:

I don't understand why when someone acts like an ass and I address it, I'm the bitch.

This guy called me at 11am when he was supposed to meet me for lunch to say he was going to be a half hour late because he got distracted. Asked if 11:30 was ok. I said ok. Then he pushed "really ok? or are you mad?" Good to note that this kid is late every time we hang out.

Well no, I'm not mad but I don't like people being late.

Quiet on the line.

Then he said he felt chastised.

I'm becoming a monk and moving to a secluded cave.

I don't get how to talk to people. Are you supposed to let them continue to disregard your time?

classic passive aggressive jackass. when he pulls the 'chastized' line cut him off with lots of apologies, set the time for when he can make it & don't show. When he calls, ask him if he's mad.

inconsiderate shithead. because you supposedly being mad is worse than him blowing you off for nintendo games.

classic passive aggressive jackass. when he pulls the 'chastized' line cut him off with lots of apologies, set the time for when he can make it & don't show. When he calls, ask him if he's mad.

inconsiderate shithead. because you supposedly being mad is worse than him blowing you off for nintendo games.

What's with you guys and making up reality?

That's exactly what you did with your "head in the sand" comment..

What's with you and your 12 year old mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.