Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
throwed6.jpg

If we quit grocery stores we'd starve.

Some people are in places where it is possible. We are not as far as I know. It appears the chick in the article is from Austin, Tx which should be fairly easy to stop going to grocery stores. Austin is a city surrounded by farm land.

Another reason Austin > *.*

Some people are in places where it is possible. We are not as far as I know. It appears the chick in the article is from Austin, Tx which should be fairly easy to stop going to grocery stores. Austin is a city surrounded by farm land.

Another reason Austin > *.*

I want to get out of the grocery store but you're right its not really possible here.

I go to the Farmer's market for produce and I could get eggs there but soy milk is a no. Meat is a no. Tofu doesn't make an appearance.

I would like to stop shopping Publix and go to local health stores like Rollin Oats but the expense is crazy.

"organic" shit is such a ripoff.

The bullshit farmers market we have sells overpriced crap that's about to go bad. One of the sellers suggested they put in a petting zoo for the kids. :rolleyes:
You think that because you are used to genetically modified and mass produced out of season produce. Natural or 'organic' isn't horribly priced either; it is how much food is supposed to cost if we didn't mass produce the bullshit we do now.

I don't understand why when someone acts like an ass and I address it, I'm the bitch.

This guy called me at 11am when he was supposed to meet me for lunch to say he was going to be a half hour late because he got distracted. Asked if 11:30 was ok. I said ok. Then he pushed "really ok? or are you mad?" Good to note that this kid is late every time we hang out.

Well no, I'm not mad but I don't like people being late.

Quiet on the line.

Then he said he felt chastised.

I'm becoming a monk and moving to a secluded cave.

I don't get how to talk to people. Are you supposed to let them continue to disregard your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.